Author Stephani Hecht - A little nice and a lot of naughty
RSS

Recent Posts

Update
Soooo....I had some books come out
The Chronicles of Shane-Part Four
Update
News, Releases and Updates Galore!

Categories

The Night Warden Series
Total-E-Boud
Wayne County Wolves
powered by

The Sensual World of Stephani Hecht

Riley

I’ve been getting a lot of emails and comments about the “Riley” scene in Shane’s Fury. Now I won’t get into a ton of details because I know that not everyone has read it yet. All I will say is—I hope you will trust me. There’s a very valid reason behind that scene that will become more apparent when Riley and Colin’s book comes out. The event is the setup for their relationship and the problems that will arise from Riley’s impulsive decision. I have never wrote sex for sex’s sake and I promise I’m not going down that path now. I will always and forever remain true to writing plot over heat.

10 Comments to Riley:

Comments RSS
melissa on Wednesday, March 16, 2011 1:33 PM
I loved Shane's Fury but then I haven't read one of your books that I haven't liked :) But, I am curious if Riley and Colin's book is next.? I would write more but, I don't want to ruin it for anyone if I say anything else about the book. Thanks again and you really do write awesome books. :)
Reply to comment

Stephani Hecht on Wednesday, March 16, 2011 6:37 PM
Melissa-Thank you so much for your kind words. *big hug* Riley and Colin's book will be next. It will be titled Riley's Regret.
Reply to comment

littlemeiga on Sunday, March 20, 2011 5:49 PM
I love your books. I like the plot, the characters, their interactions but what I like the most is the love that you show to us, your readers, when you answer a comment. It shows that you care and I admire you and respect you for it. Thank you. Did I say that I loooooove your books?
Reply to comment

Stephani Hecht on Sunday, March 20, 2011 7:00 PM
littlemeiga-You are so sweet. *big hugs* I am so, so, so lucky to have a great group of readers. I wouldn't trade you away for anything. Thanks!
Reply to comment

Chelaeur on Thursday, March 24, 2011 2:19 PM
Okay, Okay, I thought I was EMS hungry, but, pat me on the head and call me "wolfie"!!! I simply LOVE "Shifters" and have been reading them again and again to get my fix. Can't wait for the rest... don't ever stop. Love your writings Ms. Hecht and will support you everytime (my poor credit card, LOL)
Reply to comment

Stephani Hecht on Thursday, March 24, 2011 3:14 PM
Chelaeur-As long as I have super fantastic readers like you, I'll keep writing. Comments like yours make it all worth it. Thank you for the support.
Reply to comment

stacie on Saturday, April 30, 2011 8:24 PM
OMG! i have been eating up all of the lost shifters books. i didn't think they could get any better, but HURRAY i was wrong. i have a good feeling Riley's story is gonna out do the previous ones. do you by any chance know if you're gonna give up a book about Ranger(the wolf shifter)? any way doesn't matter i'm gonna read whatever you put out. LOVE your work. keep it up.
Reply to comment

Stephani Hecht on Sunday, May 01, 2011 12:49 AM
Stacie-I'm so glad you're enjoying the Lost Shifter Series. Riley's story is going to have some real tear-jerking moments. I can't reveal too much, but *sniff* poor Riley. As for Ranger, yes he will be getting his own book and it will be soon.
Reply to comment

adres internetowy on Sunday, August 17, 2014 1:04 PM
So it's not uncommon that when ever our own baby everyone get to sleep for a little nap trolley is the foremost method of send for their children
Reply to comment