Author Stephani Hecht - A little nice and a lot of naughty
RSS

Recent Posts

Update
Soooo....I had some books come out
The Chronicles of Shane-Part Four
Update
News, Releases and Updates Galore!

Categories

the lost shifter series
The Night Warden Series
Total-E-Boud
Wayne County Wolves
powered by

The Sensual World of Stephani Hecht

Update

As some of you may already know, Cody is going in for surgery tomorrow. He suffers from Pectus Carinatum, which is better known as pigeon chest.The entire procedure is expected to take over three hours, and they anticipate that he'll be in the hospital for the following three to four days. Since I'm a very overprotective mother, I'm going to stay with him the entire time. Even though he's going to be eighteen next month, I just can't leave my baby overnight.
Because of all this, I've had to change around my release schedule a bit. While I will be taking my computer with me, I just don't know how much work I'll be able to get done. So, I won't be having an August 1st release with eXtasy. Don't despair, however, on the 15th the next EMS Heat book will be coming out. Plus, I have two other releases in August. Ash Swan, my joint release with Amber Kell is  slated to come out around August 3rd-ish and on August 7th, Ashton and Justice is coming out at Amber Allure.
As soon as I can, I promise to post another update and let you all know how the surgery went. Hopefully the hospital has internet.  Otherwise, I'll be lost without my daily blog fix.

8 Comments to Update:

Comments RSS
rolex replica on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 3:55 AM
Purse offers the position for the wives. Situations measure the state combined with attitude for the child with enjoying all the purely natural imitation leather purse which specifically the lady contains alongside him / her. You must have at a minimum 2-3 handbags just for business office and additionally home business functionality.
Reply to comment

hermes outlet on Saturday, May 24, 2014 3:52 AM
It's also possible to offer your current totes along with equipment by way of full price, internet sites, sale, consignment, flea market segments along with trade complies with.
Reply to comment

okna pcv lublin on Monday, June 23, 2014 2:54 PM
a imaginative and prescient vision and the majority of most - the ability system within the artist will take up or even a character relating to many rugs intended for ice days
Reply to comment

piaskarki on Sunday, July 06, 2014 11:08 AM
If a friend or relative likes the perfect alternative have to be intrigued in Only in that case will the full steps involved in art would've designed sense.
Reply to comment

site on Thursday, August 14, 2014 10:21 PM
This fencing again rapidly falter and Sometimes there could be countless other successful and additionally even
Reply to comment

auto title loans on Saturday, October 11, 2014 2:38 AM
Borrowing money from any financial institute is also a really feverish job. you would like to face in associate degree extremely line for long, then some formalities need to be completed like submission of documents then once 3-4 days the quantity is sanctioned to you. Here is also an issue that is in a position to forestall from of those work. quantity of cash no racetrack theme will assist you once you're in pressing would really like of finance.
Reply to comment

discount mens watches on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 9:19 AM
I needed to send you this little bit of remark so as to thank you so much again for the gorgeous ideas you've shown above. It's so seriously generous of you to present easily all a number of us could have sold for an e-book to help with making some money for themselves, precisely since you could have tried it if you considered necessary. These principles likewise acted to be a fantastic way to be aware that other people have similar dream just as mine to learn much more in regard to this matter. Certainly there are some more fun sessions in the future for individuals who view your site.
Reply to comment

emergency first aid at work london on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 6:37 AM
Not Many people would say what you've said IN ADDITION TO still make The idea interesting. Well, a minimum of I'm interested. Cant wait to help check out more of the actual coming from you.
Reply to comment