Author Stephani Hecht - A little nice and a lot of naughty
RSS

Recent Posts

Update
Soooo....I had some books come out
The Chronicles of Shane-Part Four
Update
News, Releases and Updates Galore!

Categories

the lost shifter series
The Night Warden Series
Total-E-Boud
Wayne County Wolves
powered by

The Sensual World of Stephani Hecht

I have some exciting news!

First off, I found the perfect picture of Noah for my trading cards. I'm getting them made up for GayRom, so if you're there, make sure to pick one up.
Secondly, I'm geeked to announce that I'll be starting a new series, called the The Night Wardens. The first book will come out this October and is going to be titled, Night Terrors. It will be a M/M, paranormal that's going to be edgy and dark. More details on that to come later.
Finally, in addition to the one free read that I already promised you, which will be available soon at eXtasy Books, I'll be posting some more free reads here on this blog. They're going to be titled, The Chronicles of Shane and will follow our favorite assassin's adventures.

14 Comments to I have some exciting news!:

Comments RSS
Joanne on Tuesday, August 23, 2011 7:39 PM
I can not wait for free read and I am definitely excited about the free reads on The Chronicles of Shane. Love all your ebooks and can not wait to read more. Thank you for your imagination and creativity.
Reply to comment

Stephani on Sunday, September 04, 2011 6:32 PM
Hi, Joanne! Thanks for reading. I would be lose without you guys. I hope you enjoy the free read.

Anonymous on Sunday, August 28, 2011 5:40 PM
How do we get the book from extasy books?
Reply to comment

Stephani on Sunday, September 04, 2011 6:33 PM
It should be under the "free reads" section at eXtasy's website.

des on Saturday, September 03, 2011 3:12 AM
can hardly wait to read the chronicles of shane and the night wardens but im too keen for the feline/raven story!!
Reply to comment

Stephani on Sunday, September 04, 2011 6:34 PM
Hey, des! I knew you'd be happy to hear about the Raven story ;-)

Joanne on Monday, September 05, 2011 5:52 PM
Read the free read from eXtasy and loved it. I am hoping this will lead to a book on its own or it can be like Cassie and Chris' story evolving through out the other books. Which ever you decide I can wait. Can't wait for the Chronicle's Shane. Thank you for the great story lines and characters.
Reply to comment

Stephani Hecht on Tuesday, September 13, 2011 7:19 PM
Hi, Joanne! I'm glad you liked the free read. It will be leadingn to a book of it's own. It will be titled Russell's Reversal and is coming out November 15th.

Alicia on Friday, September 16, 2011 12:08 PM
Thanks Stephanie for the wonderful ongoing saga of The Lost Shifter series! The free read from Extasy Books was a great prelude and getting a sneak peek at Dalton & Russell. I immediately followed up with Thomas & Chance's story...which I loved. I love this series and can hardly wait for the next installment...keep them coming :)
Reply to comment

Stephani Hecht on Saturday, September 24, 2011 11:01 PM
Thank you so much! I'm glad you're enjoying the series. As long as I have great readers like you, I'll keep writing the books.

Pedicab NYC on Thursday, May 29, 2014 4:18 AM
I was very encouraged to find this site regarding I have some exciting news. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
Reply to comment

okna plastikowe warszawa on Monday, June 23, 2014 2:36 PM
Will end up handy if we need to unit big areas, just like the diverse covers, accurate grind finally, the edges As you�re able to speculation the identical label in the system, the acrylic heating unit at the center containing oil
Reply to comment

profil on Thursday, June 25, 2015 11:00 AM
Modern products, which nowadays turns into a traditional, it needs to be in addition much of our kitchen. then you do not have notably to adjust.
Reply to comment

adresy on Monday, September 14, 2015 5:54 AM
A fine professional realizes what they are accomplishing without crash us Another important factor certainly is the entire house counters
Reply to comment