Author Stephani Hecht - A little nice and a lot of naughty
RSS

Recent Posts

Update
Soooo....I had some books come out
The Chronicles of Shane-Part Four
Update
News, Releases and Updates Galore!

Categories

The Night Warden Series
Total-E-Boud
Wayne County Wolves
powered by

The Sensual World of Stephani Hecht

Please, forgive me

I am so sorry that I have been lacking in my posts lately. I know many of you have been waiting for the next installment of The Chronicles of Shane and I feel bad for letting you down. I promise to have one up very, very soon. I feel so stupid, because I let people and certain events pull me down into a slump. Not only the situation with Joie, but I was on the receiving end of some pretty mean emails. I won't go into detail, but one of them was so bad that it almost made me physically ill.

Then I realized something, by reacting this way, I was giving certain people power over me and that's weak of me. So, I'm putting on my big girl panties and moving on. I'm going out for a nice spa day this evening with a dear friend of mine and then I'm getting back to doing what I do best...writing.

So,thanks for hanging in there and I promise there are plenty of more Shane, Lost Shifters, EMS Heat, Drone Vampires and other characters to come.

20 Comments to Please, forgive me:

Comments RSS
Heather on Saturday, November 05, 2011 5:17 AM
I'm sorry to hear you experienced mean comments. I thought your daughter looked cute on the anti-bullying day. Don't let others get you down. Your are a great parent and writer. Thanks for everything you do.

ok-storereplica2u on Tuesday, March 04, 2014 5:27 AM
That is a problem I have to find more information about, appreciation for the post.

mel on Saturday, November 05, 2011 11:57 PM
I'm sorry that people were being so mean to you!!! I am not sure what happened but, I am sorry it did and people need to keep there thoughts to themselves if they don't have something nice to say or a respectful and tactful way of doing it. Even then its not cool. Either way I think that you are an awesome writer and parent, and I love your books and I so appreciate the time you take to write for us. Thank you for all that you do and keep your chin up :) I hope you have an awesome spa day :)

hayley on Sunday, November 06, 2011 4:35 AM
Ignore them! You and your family are wonderful. The "people" aren't worth a moment more of your attention!

MANtastic on Sunday, November 06, 2011 3:52 PM
People are silly and stupid sometimes but the key is to not let someone else's issues or harsh words change or overtake you. I'm glad to see you are feeling better about things. I'm not sure I've run into you since NOLA ... it was so cool to me you and Jackie. And I always look forward to your releases no matter how long it takes.

taobao agent on Wednesday, October 22, 2014 6:13 AM

Joanne on Monday, November 07, 2011 9:54 AM
No one has power over you to make you feel inferior to others or yourself. Remember only you can give them that power to hurt you, so know this that those who are throwing sticks and stones can't hurt you only if you let them. Besides they are the ones who's lives are miserable and want to be able to ruin it for others.

Tracy on Thursday, November 10, 2011 6:11 PM
Don't ever give stupid people the power to make you feel bad - - bigots, racists, haters whoever - - they aren't worth your time or energy. By the way LOVE the puppy picture!!!

Stephani Hecht on Tuesday, November 15, 2011 10:19 PM
Thanks for all your support! I read all your kind words and they all helped me get through that rough patch! *hugs*

Ali on Thursday, November 17, 2011 8:03 PM
Sadly there are people who have nothing better to do than to hurt others and enjoy it. Ignore them. Love your posts and your stories :-) Know that there are more of us who care for you, than wish you ill.

Jennifer on Saturday, December 10, 2011 6:24 PM
I just read this today and even though I am a little late at replying and I don't often I had to say something here. Please never let haters and bigots and people with such cowardice get to you in anyway, or form. It doesn't take brains or much thought to write something derogatory, but to put it in an email and not have the courage to voice a fact and have a person have the opportunity and means to retort is so low and despicable I am appalled. Your writing is terrific! I love everything you do and am constantly looking for more. Please don't let some insecure jerks scare you away!!!!!! A big fan, Jen.

Susan on Saturday, December 24, 2011 5:08 AM
I can understand the nasty comments please do as I was advised and pay no attention to them.They are made by small minded people I am a fan and I have all you books.I hope you and your family have a Happy Christmas and New Year.

Stephani Hecht on Friday, January 27, 2012 9:56 PM
Thank you for all your nice comments and sorry it took me so long to respond. Your words truly did help me get through that troubling time. It was so nice to know that I was not alone and that all of you were there, supporting me. I couldn't ask for better readers.

Marie* on Wednesday, February 01, 2012 3:20 PM
Stephani I am leaving a comment about Gages Awakening to say I loved it, & to thank you for all the hours of fabulous pleasure you have given us with your worlds. Marie*

Verhuisfirma on Tuesday, September 10, 2013 1:20 PM
It wont be long until the festive time of the year is upon us. You have provided me with much needed inspiration, articulate thankfulness you.

odżywki białkowe on Monday, June 23, 2014 1:50 PM
Sometimes there might be all the more powerful plus even uncomfortable, along with clearly can cause needless clutter

strona www on Wednesday, August 20, 2014 12:26 PM
arrangement of the inside development along with utilizing the next medical sizes inside homes In common food markets tough together with high-quality or

replica rolex on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 2:18 AM